* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
* 1 pound cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed
* Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* Customize Recipe
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
2. COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
3. FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.