Cranberry-Mustard Pork Loin Recipe from Taste of Home
* 8 Servings
* Prep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
* 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2 pounds)
* 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
* 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1/4 cup cold water
* Place roast in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce, mustard, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
* Remove roast and keep warm. Strain cooking juices into a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough water to measure 2 cups. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 255 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.