* 4 cups 30-Minute Chili
* 1 bag (16 ounces) fresh or frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed if frozen
* 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
* 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
* Coarse salt and ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425, with rack set in upper third. Divide chili among four individual baking dishes (10 to 12 ounces each). Set aside.
2. Place potatoes in a double layer of paper towels; squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. Scatter potato mixture over chili. Place baking dishes on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are golden brown and chili is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.